Friday, February 19, 2010

Have social networks killed my blog?

I don't spend a great deal of time on Facebook, but it seems that most of the random musings, videos, photos, and links of interest I would normally share here, end up there. Add to that an occasional tweet and the fact that I'm the network creator for a number of Ning networks (I work at Ning), including http://comfortfood.com and http://nwprr.net, and that pretty much claims the little time I have for online interaction.

But I miss adding content to this blog, and generally dislike being limited in the number of words I may add to a Facebook update and, especially, to a tweet, so I hereby resolve to add something of interest here at least once per week, even if that means merely rehashing and expanding upon what I've already posted to Facebook or Twitter. In the meantime please let me know if you, too, face this dilemma and, if so, how you plan to overcome it.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

I'm definitely more of a blog person, myself. But it seems that I'm in the minority.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Rita Ferreira said...

Hello, I’d like to get in touch about the domain Comfortkitchen.com

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home